Novedo Holding AB (publ) Year-end Report July 1 2020 – December 31 2021
Stockholm, February 28, 2022
A consistently stable and good development during 2021
For the extended financial year
July 2020 – December 2021
- Net sales in the Group amounted to SEK 371 million
- EBITDA profit amounted to SEK 40 million
- Operating profit (EBIT) in the Group amounted to SEK 31 million
- The Group’s profit for the year amounted to SEK 6 million, corresponding to SEK 220.65 per share
- During October 2021, Novedo carried out a private placement of SEK 150 million
- In November 2021, Novedo issued a bond loan of SEK 750 million, under a framework of a total of SEK 1,500 million
- During the period, Novedo completed nine acquisitions
January 2021 – December 2021, pro forma1)
- Net sales in the Group amounted to SEK 1,465 million
- The EBITDA result in the Group amounted to SEK 186 million
1)Pro forma refers to the period January 2021 - December 2021 for the companies Novedo has taken over and for which it has signed an agreement to acquire as of January 31, 2022 and has been recalculated to show the results as if Novedo had owned the companies throughout the period.These pro forma figures do not include balance sheet items as Novedo has not completed all of the acquisitions.
Significant events after the end of the period
- In January 2022, Novedo completed the acquisition of Elarbeten Helsingborg AB, Ventilationskontroll Aeolus Aktiebolag and Elinzity AB
- Novedo has signed an agreement to acquire ProvideU AB and has completed the acquisition of the company
- Novedo has signed an agreement to acquire GBB Holding AB. The acquisition is expected to be completed during the second quarter of 2022
- From January 2022, Novedo will report segments based on two business areas:
- Infrastructure and installation and services
CEO Comment, Per-Johan Dahlgren
“In 2021, the focus has been on the establishment of the new industrial group that, today, constitutes Novedo. In spite of a challenging year in many aspects, with a pandemic, rising raw material prices and a shortage of materials, both Novedo and our holding companies have had a consistently stable and good development during 2021. In total, the companies we acquired last year and in January of 2022 had sales of SEK 1,465 million pro forma.”
Outlook for 2022
I look forward to positive work in the coming year, as we are now rapidly building a dynamic group of companies that will be ready to be listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange during the first half of 2023. The response we have received so far has been very positive and strengthens us in our ambition to continue to grow and develop Novedo in the coming year, despite increased financial turbulence and geopolitical concerns in the rest of the world.
For more information, please contact:
Novedo Holding AB (publ)
+46 70-597 06 44
Novedo Holding AB (publ)
+46 70-910 68 68
This is information that Novedo is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on February 28, 2022 at 13:00 a.m. CET. The report has not been reviewed by the company’s auditors.
Novedo is a privately owned industrial group that since 2021 acquires and develops companies where the entrepreneur both want to sell their company and continue to run the business. The group’s 14 companies have about 850 employees and pro forma sales of about SEK 1.5 billion with an EBITDA result of SEK 186 million. The company is planning for an IPO during the first half of 2023.
For more information, visit us at www.novedo.se/en/.