Articles of Association
Articles of Association for Novedo Holding AB (publ), reg. no. 559334–4202
These Articles of Association were adopted at Novedo's Annual General Meeting on May 12, 2023.
§ 1 Registered name
The registered name of the company is Novedo Holding AB (publ).
§ 2 Registered office
The company’s registered office is in Stockholm’s municipality.
§ 3 Operations
The object of the company's business is, directly or indirectly, to own and manage movable and immovable property, and any other activities compatible therewith.
§ 4 Share capital
The share capital shall be not less than SEK 500,000 and not more than SEK 2,000,000.
§ 5 Shares
The number of shares shall be not less than 25,000 and not more than 100,000.
Shares carry one vote per share.
§ 6 The board of directors
The company’s board of directors shall consist of three to ten board members without
deputy board members.
§ 7 Auditors
For the purposes of auditing the company’s annual report as well as the board’s and the chief executive officer’s administration, one auditor or one registered audit firm shall be appointed.
§ 8 Notice
Notice of general meetings shall be made by announcement in the Swedish Official Gazette
(Sw. Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) and by making the notice available on the company’s website.
The company shall make an announcement in Dagens Industri that notice has been given.
§ 9 Financial year
The company’s financial year shall be 1 January – 31 December.
§ 10 Annual General Meeting
The annual general meeting is held each year within six months of the end of the financial year.
At the annual general meeting, the following matters shall be addressed.
- Election of a chairman of the meeting.
- Preparation and approval of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes, where applicable.
- A determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened.
- Presentation of the annual report and auditor’s report and, where applicable, the consolidated financial statements and auditor’s report for the group.
- Resolutions regarding
- adoption of the income statement and balance sheet and, where applicable, the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
- allocation of the company’s profit or loss according to the adopted balance sheet.
- discharge from liability for board members and the chief executive officer.
- Determination of fees for the board of directors and auditors.
- Election of the board of directors and audit firms or auditors.
- Other matters that may be brought before the general meeting pursuant to
- Swedish Companies Act or the Articles of Association.
§ 11 Collection of powers of attorney, voting by post and the attendance of third parties at general meetings
The board of directors may collect powers of attorney in accordance with the procedure set out in Chapter 7, Section 4 second paragraph of the Swedish Companies Act (2005:551). Prior to general meetings, the board of directors may decide that shareholders may exercise their voting rights through postal voting in accordance with the procedure set out in Chapter 7, Section 4 of the Swedish Companies Act (2005:551). The board of directors may decide that persons, who are not shareholders in the company, shall, on the terms and conditions determined by the board, have right to attend or
in another way observe the negotiations at the shareholders’ meeting.
§ 12 Central securities depository provision
The company’s shares shall be registered in a central securities depository register pursuant to the Swedish central securities depositories and financial instruments accounts act (1998:1479).