Novedo Holding AB (publ) Interim report January-March 2022
Stockholm, May 31, 2022
- Net sales for the Group amounted to SEK 281 million (10)
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 18 million (-1)
- EBIT for the Group amounted to SEK 10 million (-1)
- Profit/loss for the period for the Group was SEK -14 million (-2)
- During the period, Novedo completed the acquisition of four companies with estimated annual sales of approximately SEK 393 million
- Earnings per share for the period were SEK -468.12
Pro forma, April 2021-March 20221)
- Net sales for the Group amounted to SEK 1,653 million
- EBITDA for the Group amounted to SEK 232 million
Significant events after the end of the period
- Novedo has completed the acquisitions of GBB Holding AB and Sentexa AB
- As of the second quarter of 2022, Novedo will report segments based on three business areas:
- Installation and Services
1) Pro forma refers to the period April 2021–March 2022 for the companies Novedo has fully acquired and signed agreements to acquire as per 31 May 2022 and has been recalculated to show the results as if Novedo had owned the companies throughout the period. These pro forma figures do not include balance sheet amounts as Novedo has not completed all of the acquisitions.
CEO comment, Per-Johan Dahlgren
“We continued to expand our industrial group at the start of the year. We have completed the acquisition of six new companies so far this year. In total, our forma sales are SEK 1,652 million over the past twelve months with EBITDA of SEK 232 million. We will continue to carefully select companies and focus on quality rather than quantity. At the same time, we are accumulating expertise and capacity to ensure that we are a good owner that creates long-term value even after the acquisition.“
Outlook for 2022
Our operations are naturally not unaffected by the tragic geopolitical situation in the world around us. However, I am confident that our decentralised model – whereby our entrepreneurs with their distinct niche positions constantly keep their ears to the ground, are agile and quick to readjust and to find creative solutions – means we are well prepared to also manage these challenges.
For more information, please contact:
Novedo Holding AB (publ)
+46 70-597 06 44
This is information that Novedo is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on May 31, 2022, at 09:00 a.m. CET. The report has not been reviewed by the company’s auditors.
Novedo is a privately owned industrial group that since 2021 acquires and develops companies where the entrepreneur both want to sell their company and continue to run the business. The group’s 15 companies have about 860 employees and pro forma sales of about SEK 1.65 billion with an EBITDA result of about SEK 232 million. The company is planning for an IPO during the first half of 2023.