Q2 2023: Publication of preliminary figures regarding sales and earnings
Novedo Holding AB (publ) ("Novedo") announces preliminary sales and earnings figures for the second quarter of 2023 and the first half of 2023. The outcome for the quarter is preliminary and the figures have not been audited or reviewed by the auditor. A full interim report for the period January – June 2023 will be published on August 24, 2023.
Second quarter (April–June 2023)
- Net sales increased by 66.8 percent to SEK 721.5 million (432.5), of which organic growth amounted to 2.9 percent.
- EBITDA increased to SEK 106.0 million (41.2), and the EBITDA margin amounted to 14.7 percent (9.5).
Period (January–June 2023)
- Net sales increased by 83.8 percent to SEK 1,310.7 million (713.1), of which organic growth amounted to 5.0 percent.
- EBITDA increased to SEK 167.6 million (58.8) and the EBITDA margin amounted to 12.8 percent (8.2).
Rolling 12 months (July 2022–June 2023)
- Net sales increased to SEK 2,370.9 million.
- EBITDA increased to SEK 301.0 million.
Interest-bearing net debt (excl. subordinated shareholder loan) / EBITDA, June 2023: 2.7 times.
Interest-bearing net debt (incl. subordinated shareholder loan) / EBITDA, June 2023: 3.0 times.
Per-Johan Dahlgren, President & CEO, comments on the first half of 2023:
Novedo shows strong growth and solid development in the first half of 2023. Net sales and EBITDA over the rolling 12 months increased to SEK 2,370.9 million and SEK 301.0 million, respectively. The Novedo companies' established market positions, service and product offerings, and diversified customer base, combined with good existing demand and favorable structural trends in, for example, electrification, energy optimization, sustainable infrastructure investments, and European component and system manufacturing, constitute a solid platform for continued positive development.
 The ratio is calculated - in accordance with the definitions in the terms and conditions - as interest-bearing net debt (excluding or including shareholder loans, as stated) in relation to EBITDA over the most recent 12-month period (R12) (adjusted for contributions from businesses acquired during the period as if they had been included throughout the period).